As It Stands provides comprehensive accessibility services including barrier-free design, site surveys and expert testimony.closeAccessibility and Universal Design
Advise public entities, property owners, and tenants to reduce liabilities.
- California Access Specialist (CASp)
- Site Surveys, Inspection and Reporting
- Plan Reviews and Design Assistance
- Education, Training and Presentations
- Expert Testimony and Regulatory Analysis
As It Stands offers basic architectural services with expertise in healthcare, mixed use multi-family, hospitality and retail markets.closeArchitectural Design and Construction Administration
Support clients and design professionals to improve project delivery and remove risk.
- Code Analysis and Project Scoping
- Technical Detailing and Constructability
- In-house Construction Document Review
- Permit Submittal Review and Preparation
- Construction Administration
As It Stands inspects various types of construction, both large and small scale, for healthcare, institutional, commercial and residential clients.closeConstruction Inspection and Quality Assurance
Assist developers and contractors to resolve change and control costs.
- OSHPD Inspector of Record
- ASTM Property Condition Assessments
- Jurisdictional Plan Review
- Inspection Reports and Progress Records
- Code Development